Publicidade

sábado, 9 de novembro de 2013 Eliminatórias da Copa, Seleção francesa | 16:06

Tá chegando a repescagem pra Copa! Veja quem DD convocou

Compartilhe: Twitter

Já é no dia 15 a partida de ida contra a Ucrânia, em Kiev. A volta acontece dia 19, no Stade de France. Defenderão a seleção francesa, chamados por Didier Deschamps:

GOLEIROS : Mickaël Landreau (Bastia), Hugo Lloris (Tottenham), Steve Mandanda (Marseille).

DEFENSORES : Eric Abidal (Monaco), Gaël Clichy (Manchester City), Mathieu Debuchy (Newcastle), Patrice Evra (Manchester United), Laurent Koscielny (Arsenal), Bacary Sagna (Arsenal), Mamadou Sakho (Liverpool), Raphaël Varane (Real)

MEIO-CAMPO : Blaise Matuidi (PSG), Paul Pogba (Juventus), Moussa Sissoko (Newcastle), Clément Grenier (Lyon), Samir Nasri (Manchester City), Yohan Cabaye (Newcastle), Rio Mavuba (Lille)

ATACANTES : Karim Benzema (Real Madrid), Olivier Giroud (Arsenal), Dimitri Payet (Marseille), Franck Ribéry (Bayern München), Mathieu Valbuena (Marseille), Loïc Rémy (Newcastle)

Home page do site da Federação Francesa estapa imagem de gol bleu contra a Ucrânia na Euro 2012,<br /><p class=para entrar no clima” width=”614″ height=”150″ class=”size-large wp-image-11973″ /> Home page do site da Federação Francesa estapa imagem de gol bleu contra a Ucrânia na Euro 2012, para entrar no clima

Autor: Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

20 comentários | Comentar

1. -720 chanel outlet 29/01/2014 2:59

Il y aura forc des de temps en temps. Découper le tissu au ras du fil et évider l’oeillet. Repliez le carré de tissu par ses quatre coins et nouez-le avec le ruban pour en faire un sachet. Le problème en ce moment, c’est que la terre est meuble surtout avec le temps humide.
    chanel outlet http://www.raingoose.com/
    chanel outlet

2. -721 nike air force 14/01/2014 0:41

Les plates-formes de commerce électronique sont plus adaptées si vous cherchez un cadre plus formel. Les premiers travaillent dans tout ce qui concerne la récolte des ressources (sable, bois, nourriture.), leur transformation en biens de consommation dans les industries, les marchés et d’autres services annexes.
    nike air force http://www.aksaray.edu.tr/
    nike air force

3. -722 lentes de sol ED Hardy AAA 03/01/2014 13:49

iG Colunistas – Le Blog du Foot Futebol francês » Tá chegando a repescagem pra Copa! Veja quem DD convocou
    lentes de sol ED Hardy AAA

4. -723 UGG cardy stovler 03/01/2014 4:59

Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me
    UGG cardy stovler http://thyfitness.dk/UGG-salg/UGG-cardy-stovler.html
    UGG cardy stovler

5. -724 imitation burberry aviators 03/01/2014 0:47

imitation burberry aviators

6. -725 Vaqueros Burberry mujer 03/01/2014 0:38

Vaqueros Burberry mujer

7. -726 UGG stovler clogs 02/01/2014 23:13

Wonderful work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the internet. Shame on search engines|Google} for no longer positioning this publish higher! Come on over and talk over with my site . Thank you =)|
    UGG stovler clogs http://www.ernolarsen.dk/UGG-usa/UGG-stovler-clogs.html
    UGG stovler clogs

8. -727 buy cheap louis vuitton sunglasses 02/01/2014 21:16

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article. I like to write a little comment to support you
    buy cheap louis vuitton sunglasses

9. -728 oakley pitboss 02/01/2014 20:01

Sustain the amazing work !! Lovin’ it!
    oakley pitboss

10. -729 police women sunglasses imitation 02/01/2014 14:39

Many thanks extremely helpful. Will certainly share site with my buddies
    police women sunglasses imitation

11. -730 Breitling relojes 02/01/2014 9:21

Breitling relojes

12. -731 lv replica sunglasses 02/01/2014 9:01

Hi there, just become aware of your weblog through Google, and found that it’s truly informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful should you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
    lv replica sunglasses

13. -732 UGG stovler pa clearance 02/01/2014 6:58

I drop} a leave a response|drop a leave a response|leave a response} whenever I especially enjoy a article on a site|site|website} or I have something to add to the discussion. It’s triggered by the sincerness displayed in the article I looked at. And after this article %BLOG_TITLE%. I was actually moved|was excited} enough to create}|post} a {thought|{comment|leave a responsea response}} 😛 I actually do have some questions|a couple of questions|2 questions} for you tend not to mind|if it’s allright}. Could it be just me or do like} some of these remarks appear like they are left by brain dead visitors? 😛 And, if you are writing at other sites, I would like to follow everything fresh you have to post}. Would you list every one of all your community sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?|
    UGG stovler pa clearance

14. -733 UGG klassisk kort salg 01/01/2014 22:55

Seriously… such a beneficial internet site
    UGG klassisk kort salg

15. -734 carrera sunglasses review 01/01/2014 20:28

Keep up the helpful work and bringing in the group!
    carrera sunglasses review

16. -735 furla chicago 01/01/2014 17:07

furla chicago

17. -736 herre UGG stovler hjemmesko 01/01/2014 4:04

Your tips is incredibly exciting
    herre UGG stovler hjemmesko

18. -737 dolce and gabbana discount sunglasses 01/01/2014 3:14

dolce and gabbana discount sunglasses

19. -738 louis vuitton millionaire sunglasses for sale 31/12/2013 18:52

Wow, this post is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing such things, therefore I am going to let know her
    louis vuitton millionaire sunglasses for sale

20. -739 rabat UGG stovler 31/12/2013 12:50

Hi there would you mind letting me know which web host you’re using? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a reasonable price? Thank you, I appreciate it!
    rabat UGG stovler http://www.arnvig.dk/billige-uggs/rabat-UGG-stovler.html
    rabat UGG stovler

1. Primeira
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 10
  8. 20
  9. 30
  10. Última
  11. ver todos os comentários

Os comentários do texto estão encerrados.